In June, we challenge you to 30 Days of Water – 30 days of Me and the Water time, however you like it best, in support of the RNLI, whose volunteer lifeboat crews save lives at sea 365 days each year.
Whether that’s in the seas, rivers, or lakes, the pool, or even just watching the waves and ripples from the beach. Commit to Me and the Water time every day in June and let us support you on this journey – as you support the RNLI’s fearless, selfless volunteer crews.
- Commit to 30 Days Of Water in June
- Register via swimireland.azolve.com and donate €5 to the RNLI
- Download our 30 Days Of Water Calendar from your donation receipt email!
- Read our 30 Days Of Water Tips
- Get out there for some Me and the Water time!
- Tag us in your stories and posts on social media – and use the tag #30DaysOfWater!
- Get friends and family to support you by donating to our RNLI fundraiser on JustGiving
- You can also join our meandthewater.ie 30 Days Of Water group to share your challenge with other tribe members!
All Me and the Water members who take part in 30 Days Of Water will be entered into a prize draw to win a host of swim-ssentials, like woolly hats, towels, changing robes and flasks.
Completing this challenge will be fun, tiring and hopefully transformative. We hope it kick-starts your summer of swimming both indoors and outdoors!